Bountiful Blessings by Susie Larson Art by Carolyn Williams


I have to confess that coloring has always been one of my favorite things to do. When the adult coloring books became popular, I was happy to be able to partake in an activity I enjoy so much. Susie Larson has created a book that combines resting in God with relaxing while coloring in Bountiful Blessings.

Bountiful Blessings is a creative devotional experience. Each devotion includes a Bible verse, a short reading to meditate on, and a beautiful picture to color.

I especially like this little book. The readings in Bountiful Blessings are just long enough to reflect on without being overwhelming for a quick break in the day, the pictures are lovely to color, and the book is also a nice size to stick in your purse with a pack of sharp colored pencils to carry along for a break time. I would recommend it to any Christian woman who enjoys coloring. It would be a nice gift for a friend or a mom too.

I received Bountiful Blessings from Bethany House Publishers. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman