Hind's Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard

Hinds' Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard holds a special place in my heart. It is one of the first books that I read as a baby Christian. A dear college roommate left a copy for me with a note as we left for the summer. I read it and treasured it. This edition of Hinds' Feet takes the book to a whole new level. It is just beautiful!

Hinds' Feet on High Places is an allegorical story of Much Afraid as she faces trials and challenges on her Christian journey. Throughout the story, Much Afraid continues to rely on God and continues to keep her faith through the challenges. This beautiful mixed-media edition contains 80 full color paintings, photographs and hand lettered scriptures. It has space to journal and color verses of your own. It could truly be an interactive story of your personal faith journey along with Much Afraid's. It is a also a beautiful edition to give as a gift, especially to a young believer, as I was gifted this book.

According to Tyndale House Publishers, Hinds' Feet on High Places has sold more than 2,000,000 copies. Even if you have read this classic book before, this edition makes for a great one to re-read. I especially liked that this edition has so many ways to personalize it and make it your own. The paper quality is thick and exceptionally nice for showing off the illustrations, for journaling and for the coloring pages in the back. In the back of the book, there is also a short biographical section on Hannah Hurnard. I don't believe I had read her story before and found that part of this edition to be also quite interesting. I could recommend this mixed-media edition of Hinds' Feet on High places to anyone and everyone.

This edition releases on November 7 and is available for pre-order now.

Sorry for the shadow, the pages are more beautiful than I can capture with my camera, but this give you an idea.

I received this book from Tyndale House Publishers. I was not required to write a positive review in exchange for the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman