Everything is Possible by Jen Bricker with Sheryl Berk


Jen Bricker was born without legs. On top of that, her biological parents were uncertain they could care for her and gave her up for adoption. You might think with those challenges that Jen would give up on big dreams in life. However, God was on top of all of that and put Jen in just the right home and family to nurture her gifts and help her grow into some big dreams that came true. Bricker shares her incredible story in Everything is Possible.

Before reading this book, I honestly wasn't familiar with Bricker. However, I enjoyed reading her autobiographical story. She is honest and forthright in sharing her amazing life. It is encouraging to see how much she has accomplished with her "Never say can't" attitude. She has accomplished so much in her life so far. Bricker is an author, aerielist, and motivational speaker. Along with her accomplishments, I came away from Everything is Possible feeling that her positive and "can do" approach to life was rubbing off on me leaving me feeling more of those uplifting emotions towards my own life.

Everything is Possible was well-written and a quick read. I enjoyed reading about Bricker's accomplishments in both her every day life and her public life. I also enjoyed hearing how she came to faith and how her faith has shaped her life. It is a book I could easily recommend, especially to someone who may be a bit down about their own life. After reading Bricker's book, I would think they would feel uplifted and upbeat about their own life.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, Baker Books. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman