Life Verse Creative Journal with blank journal by Jana Magruder and Morgan Grace Magruder



The new Life Verse Creative Journal and Blank Journal are a beautiful, petite journal set. I already have a life verse but I loved this set. My life verses are, "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."

The Life Verse Creative Journal is a smaller size that I quite liked to stick inside my Bible to create along with my quiet time with God. This journal is aimed at choosing a life verse and making it your own, but even with having a life verse, there was plenty to help me learn and grow in God's Word. There are 15 verses with journaling prompts within the beautiful illustrations to color and work through. Even though I already selected a life verse before reading this journal, I found the journal's prompts to be thought-provoking and to help me keep my eyes on God as I created and meditated on verses for Him.

The Blank Journal is  is a great size to stick inside my Bible case with my Bible for blank art journaling pages of verses and drawing pictures to color myself. Both books are 64 pages and measure 5 3/4 by 7 1/4 inches. These two books were done by a mother/daughter team and come nicely packaged together. I think they would make a great gift for someone else or a great Bible art journaling/devotional tool for yourself. They are nicely bound paperback books. I am not sure the pages are thick enough to use markers so I didn't try to use them on this set but colored pencils work great.  I highly recommend this Bible coloring journal set. I see on the Barnes and Noble site that it is most recommended for teenage girls. . .but I really enjoyed the set as an adult woman.



I received this book set from B and H Publishing. I was not required to write a positive review in exchange for the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman