Book Review: Heart Sisters by Natalie Chambers Snapp


Resized Heart Sisters cover-page-001



 What is a Heart sister? According to Natalie, A heart sister is someone who isn't related "by blood but instead by the sisterly bond entwined between our hearts."

Natalie Snapp addresses issues faced by women today as they make friendships in our modern world. She shares stories, information and advice about making a good heart sister friendship, forming good boundaries in friendships, friendships and internet etiquette, dealing with conflict in friendships, and what things a heart sister does and does not do to make a good relationship. This book is full of good information and real life stories that I think most women can relate to. I found it down-to-earth and easy to relate to. Each chapter also ends with questions to either ask yourself or to ask in a group. 

I couldn't rush through reading this book as I move to a new town in 2 weeks and look to make new friendships. I hope to make a heart sister friend too. I think this book has given me insight into what that will look like and how to do that better than I have in the past.

Heart Sisters is a book that I can't say enough good things about. I know it is one that I already want to re-read and one I would like to use in a study with a group of women. I highly encourage you to read it. . .and share it with your own heart sisters!

I received this book from the publisher at no cost. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman