Book Review: Nourished by Becky Johnson and Rachel Randolph



Mother-Daughter team Becky Johnson and Rachel Randolph have teamed up to write another terrific book that women can relate to. I thoroughly enjoyed We Laugh, We Cry, We Cook, their first book, so couldn't wait to read their second book. In this book, Nourished, they help the reader live a more nourished life by helping the reader manage parenting struggles, cluttered surrounding , crowded schedules and feeling negative about body image or spiritual image.
 
I enjoyed Nourished. I found much of what they write to be helpful to me, and likely helpful to many women. They have at least two generations thoughts and ideas covered as they share ways we women can make our lives a little better. I found some helpful ideas on improving my life as we go tough a move and I try to make new friendships and renew old friendships back in our hometown. I also, appreciated the marriage ideas and the  help in seeing how God wants to nourish our lives. Overall, it was like grabbing a cup of tea and sitting down with these ladies to gab and learn. Their writing style is uplifting and showcases each lady's personality. I could often relate to both women but you should be able to at least identify with one of them, and to learn and grow. I would recommend this book to women of all ages and at all stages of life as I think most women could relate to this writing duo.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman